lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Astronomy

Hello bloggers!! Today I will talk about Astronomy.   
First:  Astronomy is the study of celestial objects like sun, moon, gas, and other non-earthly bodies and phenomenon. The astronomers are unable to observe a system entirely from birth to death; the live of celestial bodies span millions to billions of years. 
Really I don’t like this topic. I only see stars and moon in the night.  The outer space causes me a tittle suspicion and fear because it’s infinite and the infinity is difficult to understand. The universe has a lot of planets, meteorites, moons, stars, dust, black holes, comets, and mysteries that will never be solved.  Outside ( in the space) exist  a lot of  illogical phenomenon for human`s mind because our planet is different  to Outside, the time is different, the gravity is different,  the sound is different… Also in the infinity of universe the life existence in other planets is sure and this life could be very different, for these reasons I have mistrust and respect to universe.
 The top of Roble`s mountain (in Caleu) has an abandoned observatory. This observatory belongs to Universidad de Chile.  Really I don`t know reason this observatory doesn`t  operate in the present  but I think that the sky  in Caleu is beautiful and good place to explorer the university.

My boyfriend always talk me about the university and is the only opportunity that it,s interest  because He talk me in a very entertaining way.  Bye! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario