lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

English Language Challenges

Hello bloggers: This is a last blog. We are the end of year and also, we are finishing the English subject. Doing the blog weekly help me to improve my vocabulary, grammar, and my fluency in English, however I lack many things to improve. I think to do blogs is a good idea to in the subject because we can practice things learned and reinforce our knowledge.
I have never used a blog before, and I think isn`t used by people. Apparently is mostly used as an informative and serious tool.
I have to learn a lot about English language. I have a good command to few words and my tongue is clumsy when I speak English. The reason my slowness at English is because in the school I don’t receive a good education in respect to English, for that reason is necessary for me reinforce my study with more grammar, to write a lot and discover new word in English and the pronunciation of this, and especially practice and practice, because it is the only method for master the language; watch movies in English, listen to music in English, read in English is very helpful.
Actually the career requires a lot of English because many texts of investigation, information and other are written in English and unfortunately the best information is in English and for that reason is very necessary to know the language and is very useful for when we are professional, besides knowing English will be an aid in our curriculum to find a work in the future.

Bye!! See you one day!! <3

3 comentarios:

  1. You're right! The best way to learn English is listening music and watch movies in English :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Goodbye Damaris... my first english classmate

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really like watch movies in english and is a good idea to learn more

    ResponderBorrar