lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Changes to my study program

Hello!! What I know is that the old program was more difficult, the faculty change this in 2012. In actual program of studies is based on skill and supposedly this must be calm and this would require  less study hours, however  I must dedicate a long time to study and the class schedules are generally from 9 AM to 6 PM .
In this career is very common graduate in six or seven years. But I hope to graduate in five years and until now I am doing it right.
I have had the following subjects : Mathematics I and II, English I II III and IV, Chemistry, Physics, Statistic I and II, Plant Formations, Biometrics, Biotics, Climatology, Soil Science, Geomorphology, Tree Growth and Development, Role of Forest Engineer, Personal Development, oratory, Genetics, forest products and services , and some others.
I think that subjects like physical, Personal Development and oratory should be removed to actual program, and chemistry should be dictated only one semester.  A lot of my free time  is occupied in the studies and schedules in the evening  make me very tired.
The university campus is very beautiful and peaceful. It is very spacious and it has many green areas. Some rooms are very hot but in general it is a very pleasant place. A couple of times the room is very small for all students, but they are single cases. 

Some subjects I have liked a lot, such as biotics, growth, tree development, forest services and processes and interactions in plant formations, but I would like that  these classes to be more practical, I think it is very necessary.

2 comentarios: