lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Summer Holidays

Hello bloggers!! I have a lot expectations for holidays, I want to travel with my family and I have a special trip whit my boyfriend, really, We have been planning this  for a long time, but  the university, the little time, money, etc have been impediments for our trip. Therefore my boyfriend and I all the year along have collected money to travel in the summer. We want travel to La Araucanía; I would like know the beautiful places and landscapes, National Parks, and the majestic Araucaria. Also I would like travel for this places in rainy days because I love the rain and could, this would be great!!  Besides I love taste new foods for me, traditional dishes from this zone because go to restaurant (or similar place)  is a great moment for share with my boyfriend, also we share this pleasure, I hope everything is will perfect.

Also for summer my brother wants to travel same places with me and my parents in the south of Chile with my parents and me in familiar trip.  The idea is begin from our house in pickup truck and visit some places, towns, beachs, etc, while advance to our final destination: Valdivia. My brother plans to visit Lota, Saltos Del Laja, Radal Siete Tasas, Temuco and other places that we will improvise as we advanced to our final destination. Apart from all  this I hope do many more things, I hope to enjoy my summer to the fullest!!

1 comentario: