lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

National Parks.

The national parks are very amazing and beautiful, but them are important because this places the nature and biodiversity is protect. I love visit this places because I can enjoy the beautiful landscapes, flora, fauna, the fresh air, the quiet and the harmony. 
I had visited some parks; “Parque Nacional Puyehue”, "Parque Nacional La Campana", “Parque Nacional Hornopiren” and “Parque Nacional  Alerce Andino”. The Last it`s amazing! It is located in province of Llanquihue, in the south of Chile, I knew this park in the university`s practice, the last summer. The trail inside the park was difficult but be worth walk it. The experience was fantastic, in this place I knew the Alerce trees more bigs and long-lived to see. In the final to trail was a lake very beautiful named “Laguna Fria”, and really this was very cold.  Also I know south of Chile`s plants, such Medallita, Botellita, Mañio Hembra, Tineo, Coihue, Tepa, Tiaca and others.
Resultado de imagen para parqu nacional nahuelbutaIn the summer I will know “Parque Nacional Nahuelbuta” with my boyfriend, I would like know the Araucaria Araucana, this tree is native to Chile and Argentina and it is a natural monument. The people have eaten the seeds for a thousand years. I am very excited to know that beautiful place!

3 comentarios: