lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

My Future Job!


Hello bloggers!! I will talk about my future job. When I was in basic education, my dream was study Speech and Language Pathology, kinesiology or Obstetrics and Child Care, for a time my tendency was the medicine careers. When I was in fourth year of secondary school I started to doubt about my future, because in my options were for work in a hospital or a school and the idea was not to my liking, and I started to find out about careers bound to nature and free air because I was feeling that to work between four walls was not mine. At the end of this year I do the PSU, and finally I decided postulate to Forestry. 


 For the moment the career I really liked and I hope work outside to Santiago, in a quiet place, I would like work in conservation and restoration to native forest. Also I have many ideas to help the nature around my hometown because I feel to help a lot to the people and the nature with my knowledge. With my work I hope to know many beautiful places in Chile and abroad because I love traveling. But above everything I hope to enjoy my work a lot. In the future I would like to learn many things about the nature and its secrets.


1 comentario: